Fans United clients can created multiple webhooks, each using different delivery and subscribing to different events. This document details the configuration needed for each of the delivery mechanisms. You can configure your webhooks now in the Fans United Management Portal.
Fans United stores and encrypts all connection data.
HTTP is the simplest to configure, as it requires a URL and Basic Authentication. Fields required:
For connecting to Kafka you need to provide the following things:
- Topic Name
- Username - User name to be used in the JAAS Config.
- Password - Password to be used in the JAAS Config.
- URL - A list of host/port pairs to use for establishing the initial connection to the Kafka cluster. More on the servers.
- Security protocol - Protocol used to communicate with brokers. Valid values are: PLAINTEXT, SSL, SASL_PLAINTEXT, SASL_SSL. More on the security protocol.
- SASL Mechainism - SASL mechanism used for client connections. This may be any mechanism for which a security provider is available. GSSAPI is the default mechanism. More on the mechanism
- Login Module - JAAS login context parameters for SASL connections in the format used by JAAS configuration files. More on the module
- Request required acknowledges - This value controls when a produce request is considered completed. Specifically, how many other brokers must have committed the data to their log and acknowledged this to the leader? Typical values are:
- 0, which means that the producer never waits for an acknowledgement from the broker (the same behavior as 0.7). This option provides the lowest latency but the weakest durability guarantees (some data will be lost when a server fails).
- 1, which means that the producer gets an acknowledgement after the leader replica has received the data. This option provides better durability as the client waits until the server acknowledges the request as successful (only messages that were written to the now-dead leader but not yet replicated will be lost).
- -1, which means that the producer gets an acknowledgement after all in-sync replicas have received the data. This option provides the best durability, we guarantee that no messages will be lost as long as at least one in sync replica remains.
For connecting to Pub/Sub you need to provide the following things:
- Topic Name - The name you gave to your Pub/Sub topic.
- Project ID - Your Google Project ID. Here's how to get your project ID.
- JSON - Contains the credentials and data for connecting to Pub/Sub with a service account key. For more information on service account keys, visit this page: Create and delete service account keys
Updated 3 months ago