Loyalty related FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Loyalty features in Fans United.
What can the users earn points for?
Users can earn points for:
- Adding an interests
- Updating profile (adding a country, gender, birth date)
- Making correct predictions for different markets in football matches:
- 1X2 at half-time
- Correct score
- Double chance
- Both teams to score
- Penalty in the match
- Red card in the match
- Exact number of corners in the match
- Over/under corners
- Over/under goals
- Player to score
- Player to score first goal in the match
- Player to score 2 goals
- Player to score hattrick or more
- Player to get a yellow card
- Player to get a red card
Can I configure how many points are given for different actions?
Yes, you can configure how many points are given for everything. Keep in mind that Predictor points can be configured separetely from Match Quiz points. For example, for the maret 1X2, you can give 10 points in predictor, 8 points in Match Quiz and 5 points in Top X.
What are the tiers and can I configure my thresholds?
The tiers are basically point thresholds that you can configure yourself. They serve as an insentive for users to engage and earn more points. Default thresholds are:
You can of course change the naming and point configuration, add or remove tiers.
What are the badges and can I configure them?
Badges are given for different participation accomplishments. Once the requirements are met, the badges is awarded to the user and cannot be taken away. Keep in mind that even if the badge is deleted from configuration, the user still has it to his name.
Badges can be given for:
- Predictor actions
- Match Quiz games
- Top X games
Badges criteria are:
- Points earned
- Game participation count
- Predictions made
- Correct predictions
This means that you can create badges such as:
- Predictor Newbie (10 correct predictions)
- Predictor Pro (100 correct predictions)
- Top X regular (10 participations in Top X)
- Match Quiz newcommer (after first participation in a Match Quiz)
What is user success rate? What can I configure?
The percentage of successful predictions among all single predictions the user has made.
Who can follow who?
Any user can follow any user.
How can users find other users to follow?
The easiest way to discover new users would be through rankings/leaderboards.
You can also share user profiles.
What are leaderboards and can I configure them?
Leadboards are essentially user rankings for specific criteria. The criteria are:
- Time-frame (max 365 days)
- Specific matches
- Specific teams
- Specific competitions
- Specific markets
This means that you can build leaderbords such as:
- All the matches of Liverpool for January and February 2023 for the markets 1X2 and Correct Score
- All the matches between the “Top 6 teams“ in English Premier League for the season and markets 1X2, Correct Score and Half-time/Full-time
Updated 9 months ago